1. Spandex fabrics can be washed or dry cleaned. Hand washing is the best way to wash. It is forbidden to use the drum-type dry cleaning machine to wash with other materials, especially pay attention to avoid soaking and washing with easily faded clothes to avoid dyeing or cross-coloring;
2. Do not use detergents or washing powders containing bleaching ingredients to wash, so as not to cause discoloration, do not use large setbacks when washing, so as not to change the clothes and affect the size;
3. The best water temperature when washing with detergent is 30 ℃ ～ 40 ℃.
4. Good alkali resistance and heat resistance, various detergents can be used, and it is forbidden to use high-strength acid and alkali detergents for decontamination. White clothing can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent to bleach. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to prevent protein in sweat stains from solidifying and adhering to clothing.
5. Light color and white can be soaked for 1 ~ 2 hours, and the effect of washing and decontamination is better.
6. Spandex fabric is suitable for drying in the shade, and it is forbidden to expose to the sun, so as to avoid the discoloration of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, turn it inside out;
7. In the usual clothing maintenance, spandex fabric clothing should be stored in a dry and normal temperature place, avoid moisture, pay attention to mildew and insects.